Thank you so much.
My everyday blog is: roxannewright.tumblr.com
What type of format do you use when writing lesson plans? Why do you do it that way?
How do you teach science in your classroom? Do you have a favorite topic you like to teach? Is there something you struggle to teach?
Hey everyone. I start student teaching on Monday in a fifth grade classroom. Do you have any suggestions on what to do to make a really good first impression? Do you have any suggestions on what I should bring with me?
I know allergies are a major concern but the mathematic/cultural/sensory experiences from it are irreplaceable in my opinion.
How do all of you feel about cooking in the classroom?
Try to use dance as a way to teach your students:
- About another culture (history)
- How to skip numbers (math)
- The way a graphs work (math)
- Terminology of words in different cultures (language)
- How systems such as photosynthesis or respiratory function (science)
- How to work in a team or a pair (problem solving/communication skills)
Idea brought to us by: http://fadednotions.tumblr.com
I would love to have instruments from many different cultures in my classroom. Where do you get cheap instruments to keep in an everyday elementary classroom?