Thank you so much.
My everyday blog is: roxannewright.tumblr.com
Hey everyone. I am going camping with my 5th graders today-Friday. I am wicked excited/nervous because I have never been a teacher on one of these types of trips. I have been both a student and an enviormental educator, but not a teacher. This should be pretty exciting. I’ll post as much as I can because I am not sure about the service out there. I have queued some stuff just in case.
If you have any tips on traveling with students, or being in nature with them please post them.
Thank you all.
p.s. Have any of you done this before?
- tomesaway answered: Ask thinkbrit! She did this earlier in the semester.
- helenrogerson80 answered: I have taken classes “concrete camping”, no tents, just sheds. Students loved it, so hopefully you and your students will to. :-)
- thinmint5 likes this
- angelpooh001 answered: no but it sounds cool… <3
- This was featured in #Education
- do-i-know-this-girl reblogged this from from-student-to-teacher and added:
- wincherella said: I have gone on overnight trips to a camp with middle schoolers many times. It’s a lot of fun. Enjoy your time with them. It allows you to see them and they you, in a different light.
- from-student-to-teacher posted this